Monday 17 June 2013

Wool Gathering - 1940's round yoke jumper

I love knitting, it is a very soothing activity and gives your hands something to do while waiting for an appointment, in a cafe or while watching a nice (but frankly slow) old movie.
And to top it off, its Winter here, so knitting up something pretty and cosy is ideal!

I have rather a stash of wool that I never seem to use much of, buying specifically for a project rather than using what I already have. So I determined to start using it and not buy anymore wool until I have made a good dent in it.

So this is the first project of my de-stash resolution.


I came across this pattern on forties knitter's blog, you can get it for yourself here.

I'm knitting it up in an angora wool mix and will post some pics of my progress soon!


Toodle pip!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment