Wednesday 5 October 2011

New Projects

Oooh I have been rather remiss in regards of posting lately haven't I?

I have several projects on the go at the moment so do watch this space!

I promised you all pics of the midwinter Art Deco weekend didn't I? So here they are!

 My Parents with a few of our friends and acquaintances at one of the evening events.


Me wearing the jersey I made for 'Make and Mend.
One of my more recent acquisitions an original late 20s/early 30s rayon crepe dress. It has the sweetest pattern of pearly white leaves and yellowy orange spots on a pencil blue background.  

A friend decided they wanted to try giving this pic some effects.
Me and parents looking a tad tired at one of the brunches.

I'm afraid I don't have any pics of me wearing the 'Cat among the pigeons' sweater I mentioned in my first post and have now completed knitting. 
I want to make a few minor alterations to it and then I will get some piccies. 

That's all for now!
I shall try to be more regular in my posting and show you all as I progress on my current projects.
regards,
M.

2 comments:

  1. So nice that you go out to such cool events with your parents. I wish there would be some similar events here in my area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea we really enjoy attending them.
      Perhaps you could start something where you are?
      M.

      Delete