Monday 1 October 2012

Oh Me, Oh My!

Oh gosh its been a bit busy round here, hence the lack of updates.

Have had a few big events happening for me, one of them was the preparation, build up, event and recovery from the National Wella Trend Vision Finals.
Not exactly related to vintage, but I thought I would share what I've been up to in my absence ;)

This was the pic that got us through to the finals. source
I look quite different with different hair and make-up n'est ce pas? 


This was from the catwalk show on the final night.



I'm afraid we didn't place, but it was jolly good fun and amazing to be involved in such a big event with an amazing hairdresser and a wonderful makeup artist. It was really great working with them.

Oh and the other things?
Weeell...I'm moving out on my own and Mum and Dad have bought a new house!
It's the cutest little house from 1934 and with a bit of pruning to the overgrown camellias may even have a bit of a sea view.  I will put some piccies up as soon as possible =)
As you can imagine its a bit hectic, both of us trying to move at the same time lol but we're managing =)

Pip pip!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment